- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Posted by Danielle Harling on 07/06/12 |
Filed under T-Shirts, Clothes
Sometimes it really does feel like there's way more t-shirt lines than there are people that actually wear t-shirts. Every season a slew of new clothing companies emerge ready to try their hand at the market, but despite that there still are quite a few vet's in the game. See more...See more...
Posted by Danielle Harling on 11/16/11 |
Filed under Fashion, Clothes
Although the Comme des Garçons Original x Keith Haring Capsule Collection is pretty simple in terms of looks it really has managed to get my attention. I love the fact that all the shirts are black with white print because I feel like any other combination of colors would have been too much and likely would not have done Haring's work justice. See more...See more...
I recently Christmas-gifted myself with what I now consider one of my prized possessions -- a Wu Tang Clan C.R.E.A.M. hoodie. It seems to have since sold out all over, but if you’re feenin’ for some similar fly gear, you’re in luck -- Rocksmith, the clothing company that made my current wardrobe staple, is running a sample sale pop-up shop on the Lower East Side featuring their Wu wares.See more...