- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Could This Yung Berg “Hands Up” Song Be Any More Ironic? (Listen & Download)Posted by Danielle Harling on 08/02/11 | Filed under Downloads, Ray-J, Yung Berg
Considering the numerous times rapper Yung Berg has been robbed and probably heard the words "hands up" I find it quite ironic that he chose to release a song titled "Hands Up." And to make matters worse he kicks off the song rapping about buying a 2.3 million dollar mansion. Thank God people can't rob people of their homes or Yung Berg would be royally screwed.
It seems a little odd to me that the song includes both a Beyonce sample and and a chorus from Ray J. Especially since this is supposed to be an album release and not a random mixtape song. On "Hands Up" Yung Berg does what Yung Berg does "best" on songs and that is brag. Regardless of Yung Berg's unwarranted braggadocious raps on "Hands Up" I get the feeling that this song will likely be blasted at a mega-club near you quite soon.
Play Yung Berg - Hands Up