- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Young Scolla Says It’s OK to “Stare” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 08/06/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Young Scolla
Hence "Stare", a soul-sample based cut produced by Tecknowledgy (of The Xtraordinary Gentlemen) that Scolla predictably fills with flowing, smoother than a parquet floor rhymes. If this wasn't good enough to make the final cut, "Tears & Triumph" is going to be a problem...for wack rappers...because it wil make them sound bad in comparison. You know what I'm trying to say.
Oh, and "You would sweat that I peed in the pool, I'm just warming up what seems to be cool." That one had me laughing out loud.
Download "Stare" Directly
Stop and stare...or listen...to the track below right now.
Play Young Scolla - Stare