- Drake’s “Nothing Was the Same” Was the Album of 2013, Here’s Why…
- We Fixed It: What Rolling Stone Got Wrong on The Best Songs of 2013 List
- Kanye Hated “Juicy”, So What Are Biggie’s 5 Best Beats?
- Because Booty: The Best of Vine Booty Videos
- Childish Gambino’s “Because The Internet” Album Leaked, Let’s Listen…
Young Scolla Says It’s OK to “Stare” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 08/06/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Young Scolla
Hence "Stare", a soul-sample based cut produced by Tecknowledgy (of The Xtraordinary Gentlemen) that Scolla predictably fills with flowing, smoother than a parquet floor rhymes. If this wasn't good enough to make the final cut, "Tears & Triumph" is going to be a problem...for wack rappers...because it wil make them sound bad in comparison. You know what I'm trying to say.
Oh, and "You would sweat that I peed in the pool, I'm just warming up what seems to be cool." That one had me laughing out loud.
Download "Stare" Directly
Stop and stare...or listen...to the track below right now.
Play Young Scolla - Stare
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype