- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Young Scolla Says It’s OK to “Stare” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 08/06/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Young Scolla
Hence "Stare", a soul-sample based cut produced by Tecknowledgy (of The Xtraordinary Gentlemen) that Scolla predictably fills with flowing, smoother than a parquet floor rhymes. If this wasn't good enough to make the final cut, "Tears & Triumph" is going to be a problem...for wack rappers...because it wil make them sound bad in comparison. You know what I'm trying to say.
Oh, and "You would sweat that I peed in the pool, I'm just warming up what seems to be cool." That one had me laughing out loud.
Download "Stare" Directly
Stop and stare...or listen...to the track below right now.
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
Play Young Scolla - Stare
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype