- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Young Jeezy Fires Shots at Rick Ross on “The Real Blowin’ Money Fast”? (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 06/28/10 | Filed under Downloads, Young Jeezy, Beef
If you're confused, let me connect the dots. Rick Ross - whose currently being sued by the real Rick Ross, the 1980s L.A. drug kingpin, for impersonating him and profiting off his name - has started calling himself Big Meech on "B.M.F.", the currently incarcerated Black Mafia Family leader. So bringing on Meech to say something like, "I don't know who all these phonies is laying around, but you will pay for misrepresentation" is at the worst is calling Officer Ross a fraud, and at best a declaration that Jeezy's the one with "real" connections to the people Ross only shouts out.
Let the inevitable "will Ross respond?" countdown begin.
Download "The Real Blowin Money Fast" Directly
Your thoughts? Listen to the track below and let me know.
Play Young Jeezy ft. Big Meech - The Real Blowin' Money Fast