- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Yelawolf Gets on His Catfish Billy Sh*t, Drops “Way Out”Posted by Nathan S. on 02/05/13 | Filed under Yelawolf, Slumerican
So yeah, I'm pretty motherfucking excited for the arrival of "Trunk Muzik Returns", especially if it sounds anything like new release "Way Out". This obviously doesn't have the aggression of something like "Pop the Trunk", but ever since "Radioactive" failed to do the numbers he was aiming for, Yela's clearly been on some "fuck it, I'm just making hip-hop again" shit, and that can only be a good thing (aka on his "Catfish Billy shit").
I think we can expect to hear a whole lot more like 'Way Out" before "Trunk Muzik Returns" on March 14. In the meantime, enjoy...
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype