- Every Andre 3000 Guest Verse, Ranked (An Absurdly Detailed Investigation)
- Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Studio” Video? (NSFW)
- Thoughts on Fat Joe’s Career After His Death (He Totally Didn’t Die)
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Yelawolf Gets on His Catfish Billy Sh*t, Drops “Way Out”Posted by Nathan S. on 02/05/13 | Filed under Yelawolf, Slumerican
So yeah, I'm pretty motherfucking excited for the arrival of "Trunk Muzik Returns", especially if it sounds anything like new release "Way Out". This obviously doesn't have the aggression of something like "Pop the Trunk", but ever since "Radioactive" failed to do the numbers he was aiming for, Yela's clearly been on some "fuck it, I'm just making hip-hop again" shit, and that can only be a good thing (aka on his "Catfish Billy shit").
I think we can expect to hear a whole lot more like 'Way Out" before "Trunk Muzik Returns" on March 14. In the meantime, enjoy...
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype