- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Xzibit Enters the “Hurt Locker” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 12/12/09 | Filed under Downloads, Xzibit
As long as we're here, just in case you don't get the reference, "The Hurt Locker" was one of the sickest movies of the year. A quasi-documentary flick about soldiers who dismantle bombs in Iraq, not only is it the best movie about the Iraq war made yet, it features one of the most bad ass guys in movie history, Sgt. William James, a dude who likes to take apart enormous explosives without a helmet, while smoking. Seriously, you need to watch this f**king movie - the trailer's below. (I just realized it's a bad sign for Xzibit that I'm infinitely more excited about "Hurt Locker" the movie than the song.)
Download links and track player are underneath the video.
Download "Hurt Locker" w/MediaFire.
Download "Hurt Locker" w/UserShare
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
Play Zxibit - Hurt Locker
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype