- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Xzibit Enters the “Hurt Locker” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 12/12/09 | Filed under Downloads, Xzibit
As long as we're here, just in case you don't get the reference, "The Hurt Locker" was one of the sickest movies of the year. A quasi-documentary flick about soldiers who dismantle bombs in Iraq, not only is it the best movie about the Iraq war made yet, it features one of the most bad ass guys in movie history, Sgt. William James, a dude who likes to take apart enormous explosives without a helmet, while smoking. Seriously, you need to watch this f**king movie - the trailer's below. (I just realized it's a bad sign for Xzibit that I'm infinitely more excited about "Hurt Locker" the movie than the song.)
Download links and track player are underneath the video.
Download "Hurt Locker" w/MediaFire.
Download "Hurt Locker" w/UserShare
Play Zxibit - Hurt Locker