- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
This Lil Wayne Cover Might Just Be One Of XXL Magazine’s Worst Covers (Pic)Posted by Danielle Harling on 04/17/12 | Filed under Lil Wayne, QuickHits, Magazine Covers
Personally, I think it's a bit of a cop out when a magazine uses a non-original picture as the cover for a particular issue. Covers are supposed to be creative and there's nothing creative about finding a random concert picture of Lil Wayne on Google's image search. On top of that it's Lil Wayne, an artist who seems to be on the cover of a Hip-Hop magazine every month.
See Also: Lil Wayne Talks Texting The Biebs, How Interesting He Is