- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
XV Cooks Up The Recipe for a “Stone Cold (3:16)” Freestyle (Listen)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/31/12 | Filed under XV, Freestyles
But...I just can't pass on Vizzy's new "Stone Cold (3:16)". Come on, how am I going to sleep on lines like, "I was unheard, my shit still slap like Yung Berg / in the town where we give those officers space but we still get mugged like Lumbergh." Sweet baby jesus, that's now officially the "Office Space" reference by which all other "Office Space" references will be compared to. On behalf of RefinedHype Nation, we salute you XV.
I'm just saying. Enjoy:
UPDATE: If you can't get enough XV freestyles, here's some new new shit.
See Also: Despite Dr. Dre’s Rapping, Kendrick Lamar’s “The Recipe” is Still Dope (Listen)
See Also: XV Welcomes 2012 With His Fittingly Titled “#EndOfTheWorld” Track (Listen & Download)