- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Thank You XV & ScHoolboy Q For The Unexpected Bit Of Dopeness Of “AaaHH! Real Monsters” (Listen)Posted by Danielle Harling on 06/14/12 | Filed under Downloads, XV, Schoolboy Q
XV and ScHoolboy Q together on a track named after the mid-90's, Nickelodeon classic "AaaHH! Real Monsters!" Now this is the kind of song that was destined for greatness from the start. On "AaaHH! Real Monsters" XV swaps verses with ScHoolboy Q as he speaks on being the underdog, not conforming to the requests of his label, and just being an all around monster.
I'm not quite sure what I expected with this track, but I definitely didn't expect it to be this smooth. Very dope production on behalf of The Awesome Sound. It seems a lot like XV approached "AaaHH! Real Monsters" with something to prove and I'm pretty sure he made his point: watch out for the underdog. And the ScHoolboy Q verse is merely the icing on the cake.
XV's "Popular Culture" mixtape drops tomorrow (June 15). And kudos to XV on that cover art. I recognized just about everyone. I'm stumped when it comes to that bald dude with glasses though.
See Also: XV & “Andy Warhol” Make Some Dope “Occupy Music” (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play XV ft. ScHoolboy Q - AaaHH! Real Monsters