- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
XV & “Andy Warhol” Make Some Dope “Occupy Music” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 06/11/12 | Filed under Downloads, XV, Slim the Mobster, Raja
Both cuts were produced by his frequent production partner The Awesome Sound. Stream and download for "#OccupyMusic" and another loose joint, "Andy Warhol" featuring "This is Dr. Dre's priority? Slim the Mobster? Huh" are below the studio sessions for "Popular Culture". Project drops on June 15. Until then, enjoy....
p.s. - "We even sell our selves short for what we could sell ourselves / so we sign to majors for the whistles and bells / you think they'll get on board cause all your tracks is real / oh well." Yep, that sounds familiar.
See Also: Thank Sweet Baby Jesus XV Doesn’t Rap Like Ma$e on “Be There, Be Square” (Listen)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play XV ft. Raja - #Occupy Music