- Fails of the Week: Rossman’s New Album, Tiddies On My Head & More
- This Week in General Awesomeness: Kanye Joins “Anchorman 2”, Jada Fire Talks Rihanna Porn & More
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in The-Dream’s “IV Play” Video?
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
- Random Hot Girls: The Return of Booty
Wordsmith Goes “Jackin’ for Beats” on New Mixtape Leaks (Listen/Download)Posted by Richard on 05/18/10 | Filed under Downloads, Wordsmith, Jackin for Beats
Unfortunately, I'm not positive precisely from whence Word jacked the beats for these two tracks. "I Might Need Security," a guitar-laced joint which finds the emcee dropping some of his head-spinning-est flows in recent memory, originates from a track from Windy City motormouth Twista, but the the laid-back, reggae-informed "Suplex to the Beat" doesn't even have an artist attached - can anyone help me out here?
In any case, fans can get their free streaming and download fix below. Like what you're hearing? Grab a copy of the project when it hits 2Dope's pages on June 29.
Download "I Might Need Security" via UserShare
Download "Suplex to the Beat" via UserShare
Get jacked up and listen to both track right now below.
Play Wordsmith - I Might Need Security