- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Wiz Khalifa & 2 Chainz Get Swaggy & Braggy On “It’s Nothin” (Listen & Download)Posted by Danielle Harling on 07/02/12 | Filed under Downloads, Wiz Khalifa, 2 Chainz
Looks like Wiz Khalifa has become the latest artist to jump on board the 2 Chainz feature train for his latest single "It's Nothin." Have we finally found that one song that justifies the absurd amount of 2 Chainz guest verses we've heard in the past year or so? Hell to thee no. And quite frankly I don't think there ever will be such a song. But I will say that it sounds like Wiz has got himself a mainstream hit with "It's Nothin."
Wiz Khalifa has lucked out yet again with another amazing beat. While the production on "Telescope," one of Wiz' more recent releases, was pleasantly mellow the production on "It's Nothin" is a lot more in your face and hella bass-y.
"It's Nothing" is what I like to call a "swag song" (my skinny jeans are crispier than yours, my girls hair is longer than yours, etc.) so don't expect too much lyrically. I'm still stuck on 2 Chainz spitting snow flurries. I bet he thought he was oh so clever for that line.
See Also: Is Anyone Else Surprised At How Dope Wiz Khalifa & 50 Cent’s “Telescope” Is? (Listen)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)