- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Want a Migraine? Watch The Fat Guy Who Yells’ “Wish You Would” VideoPosted by Nathan S. on 08/14/12 | Filed under Videos, Rick Ross, Kanye West, RefinedHate, DJ Khaled
Here's how innovative Hype Williams.is He sat down and thought to himself, "You know, everyone tries to make videos that people will want to watch. That shit's played out. Fuck that, for this upcoming 'Wish You Would' video I'm just going to shake the fuck out of the camera the whole time until anyone watching gets a migraine. Brilliant! I'm revolutionizing the music video game!"
And this isn't the first time he's tried this trick, he also apparently decided to make Kanye's "All of the Lights" completely unwatchable. Oh well, not every song The Fat Guy Who Yells does can be a classic like "Hip-Hop". Also features bonus "As long as Kanye's here we might as well shoot something for
Yeah, I'm not a fan.
UPDATE: On a semi-related note, Ross' new "Amsterdam" video features some titties...that aren't Ross' titties. Big day.
See Also: Kanye West Makes a Mess of “I Wish You Would” (Listen & Download)