- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Whitefolkz & K-Beta Hate Their “J.O.B.” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/14/10 | Filed under Download, K-Beta, Whitefolkz
Quick note to everyone whose looking at Whitefolkz name and feels a wave of hating coming on. First, for a complete breakdown of my VIPTSD (Vanilla Ice Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) theory, click here. Second, anyone who listens to the man's music with an open mind will find a truly gifted lyricist: "Keep holdin on Holden Caufield, Catcher in the Rye feelin like I got a raw deal, I'm in the optical shop making these eyeglasses, fumes in the air burn the tips of my eyelashes." Tell me that's not dope. If you find yourself won over, "J.O.B." is off Whitefolkz new project "Alpha Dogg".
Download "J.O.B." via UserShare
Download "J.O.B." via MediaFire
Need inspiration to work your j.o.b. right now? Listen to the track below.
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
Play Whitefolkz ft. K-Beta - J.O.B.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype