- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Whitefolkz & K-Beta Hate Their “J.O.B.” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/14/10 | Filed under Download, K-Beta, Whitefolkz
Quick note to everyone whose looking at Whitefolkz name and feels a wave of hating coming on. First, for a complete breakdown of my VIPTSD (Vanilla Ice Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) theory, click here. Second, anyone who listens to the man's music with an open mind will find a truly gifted lyricist: "Keep holdin on Holden Caufield, Catcher in the Rye feelin like I got a raw deal, I'm in the optical shop making these eyeglasses, fumes in the air burn the tips of my eyelashes." Tell me that's not dope. If you find yourself won over, "J.O.B." is off Whitefolkz new project "Alpha Dogg".
Download "J.O.B." via UserShare
Download "J.O.B." via MediaFire
Need inspiration to work your j.o.b. right now? Listen to the track below.
Play Whitefolkz ft. K-Beta - J.O.B.