- Weekly Re-Up: Animated Tupac, Dr. Dre & Kendrick’s Pill & More
- Drake’s “Nothing Was the Same” Was the Album of 2013, Here’s Why…
- We Fixed It: What Rolling Stone Got Wrong on The Best Songs of 2013 List
- Because Booty: The Best of Vine Booty Videos
- Childish Gambino’s “Because The Internet” Album Leaked, Let’s Listen…
Whitefolkz & K-Beta Hate Their “J.O.B.” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/14/10 | Filed under Download, K-Beta, Whitefolkz
Quick note to everyone whose looking at Whitefolkz name and feels a wave of hating coming on. First, for a complete breakdown of my VIPTSD (Vanilla Ice Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) theory, click here. Second, anyone who listens to the man's music with an open mind will find a truly gifted lyricist: "Keep holdin on Holden Caufield, Catcher in the Rye feelin like I got a raw deal, I'm in the optical shop making these eyeglasses, fumes in the air burn the tips of my eyelashes." Tell me that's not dope. If you find yourself won over, "J.O.B." is off Whitefolkz new project "Alpha Dogg".
Download "J.O.B." via UserShare
Download "J.O.B." via MediaFire
Need inspiration to work your j.o.b. right now? Listen to the track below.
Play Whitefolkz ft. K-Beta - J.O.B.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype