- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
I’ve Got Nothing But Good Things to Say About Wale’s “Arrival” (Listen)Posted by Nathan S. on 10/05/12 | Filed under Wale
What am I looking for? I'm looking for shit like "Arrival". Now this shit's just straight dope, and a perfect example of how he can blend soul-sample beats with some still MMG-aggressive rhymes. I'm gonna have this one on repeat for a minute - at the very least "Arrival" might be the first Wayne Rooney reference in hip-hop history. That's got to be worth something.
No official word on a new project from Wale, but I'm sure he's working on it now. In the meantime, enjoy...
See Also: Mute & Enjoy: Only the Ass & Titties from Meek Mill and Wale’s “Face Down” Video