- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Video Wrap: Diddy’s “Loving You No More”, 1982’s “Running” & More (Watch!)Posted by Nathan S. on 10/28/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Videos, Video Wrap
Yawn. Is there any doubt "Last Train to Paris" is going to flop? I don't know anyone who's excited about this album at this point. On the plus side, that chick on the mattress is definite Mystery Booty material.
Ever wanted to watch "Family Guy" on acid while two of Boston's best drop an ill track? Today's your lucky day.
As a general rule following Joe's lead will lead you to some pretty fucked up situations, but this video's still nice.
More than a decade after they dropped an absolute classic, Souls of Mischief are back together and going strong. Off their Montezuma’s Revenge album.
Unfortunately most people think of F.A.B. as a "hyphy" rapper, but the truth is that he's a seriously skilled emcee. In the Bay they just do things a little different.
As both a Bilal and Atwood-Ferguson fan (he's the dude who did this dope Dilla tribute) I was stoked to hear this, but Bilal sounds really off to me. I can't be the only one.