- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Vans & Supreme Take A Trip To The Past With Their “Checkered Corduroy” Sneaker Pack (Pics)Posted by Danielle Harling on 06/15/12 | Filed under Sneakers, Vans
I'm usually not a fan of any article of clothing that's considered "retro" but I'm surprisingly sold on Supreme and Vans "Checkered Corduroy" sneaker pack. The pack consists of four different sneakers that are made using a checkered print pattern and colorful corduroy. With the checkered pattern Supreme and Vans latest collaboration immediately reminded me of the show "Happy Days." And the corduroy seems to only add to the retro feel of the sneaker pack, but they're still pretty fly.
The pack features four different colors, but I'm really feeling the yellow pair. It's obviously the boldest color choice, but the bright hue works nicely with the black and white checkered pattern.
The "Checkered Corduroy" sneaker pack is available at Supreme stores in New York, Los Angeles, and London as well as online for $82.
See Also: Anyone Else Feeling A Little Hungry After Seeing These New Vans? (Pics)