- The Kanye West “Yeezus” Review Mega-Podcast ft. Donwill
- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Feeling Patriotic? Vans Got You Covered With Their New “Stars & Stripes” Sneaker (Pics)Posted by Danielle Harling on 07/01/11 | Filed under Sneakers, Fashion, Vans
Instead of copping a $5 Fourth of July t-shirt at Old Navy why not get a little more creative with your patriotism this holiday weekend? Just in time for the holiday weekend Vans has released a special edition pair of "Stars & Stripes Era" sneakers. The sneaker comes in a "patriot blue" color and is covered with white stars. It features red detailing on the outside of the sneaker as well as on the sole. So you've got the whole red, white, and blue thing going perfectly.
Usually sneakers like this which are released for a holiday come across as kind of cheesy, but I'm actually a fan of the "Stars & Stripes Era" Vans. It's the perfect sneaker for the holiday weekend and it seems pretty wearable outside of the holiday. The "Stars & Stripes Era" boasts a pretty reasonable $45 price tag and can be purchased at Shop.Vans.com.