- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Usher’s Love for Soaked Pu**y Gets Out of Hand on “Dive”Posted by Nathan S. on 06/25/12 | Filed under Humor, QuickHits, Usher
As RefinedHype regulars now, last year I ran an expose on the overabundance of wet pussy music last year and against all odds it sounded like hip-hop listened. No longer were rappers rhyming about showering in vaginal juices, but then Usher went and threw an entire song about snorkeling in ill na na secretions on his new "Looking 4 Myself" album.
"I see the walls are looking like they might precipitate / Until i'm in so deep, it's up to my waist / I, don't mind playing in the rain / And I was hoping that I get to take that dive" - "Dive"
For the record, he's talking about being waist deep in pussy juice...which, I think we can all admit, is fucking disgusting. He may not mind, but I do - I'm going to be nauseous for at least the next hour.
Everyone wants it wet, but when you've got to throw on some floaties just to fuck, things have gotten out of hand. The madness needs to stop, and we need to let Usher know just how we feel about men deep sea diving into a vagina.
Yes we can!
See Also: This Pussy Dripping Rap Thing Has Gone Way Too Far (NSFW)