- Weekly Re-Up: Animated Tupac, Dr. Dre & Kendrick’s Pill & More
- Drake’s “Nothing Was the Same” Was the Album of 2013, Here’s Why…
- We Fixed It: What Rolling Stone Got Wrong on The Best Songs of 2013 List
- Because Booty: The Best of Vine Booty Videos
- Childish Gambino’s “Because The Internet” Album Leaked, Let’s Listen…
Usher Brings The Intensity & Some Interesting Hand Gestures With “Climax” Video (Video Breakdown)Posted by Danielle Harling on 03/09/12 | Filed under Video Breakdown, Usher
0:06 – I have to admit that while I do love the song “Climax” I hate how the song starts off.
0:12 – Something tells me we’re in for quite the dramatic video.
0:28 – Wait, is this sign language?
0:41 – I really need Usher to set the sign language aside and break out the “You Make Me Wanna” dance moves.
0:49 – I guess this is where the whole “Climax” thing comes in.
1:05 – Usher looks hella bewildered in this solo scene.
1:31 – Uh oh! Sh*t’s about to get really real! There will be no Usher circa 1997 dance moves in this video folks.
1:49 – Come on, don’t take your anger out on that nice American Apparel t-shirt.
2:13 – It feels like there’s about 18 different scenarios in this video. Confusing much?
2:59 – Stevie Wonder head roll!
3:06 – Alright, Usher’s starting to frighten me now.
3:53 – Smart move Usher.
3:56 – Despite the lack of “You Make Me Wanna” dance moves this “Climax” video was actually pretty dope.
See Also: This New Usher “Climax” Has Nothing To Do With Sex, But It Is Pretty Dope (Listen & Download)
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype