- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
“URALYA” if You Think Tech N9ne Doesn’t Run Rap (Video)Posted by Nathan S. on 10/29/12 | Filed under Videos, Tech N9ne, Strange Music
When I hit A3C to start setting up for our show with Tech N9ne there were already a small camp of Strange Music fans camped out in front of the stage. That right there is why Tech is the most successful independent rapper of all-time. Who else has fans so dedicated they get to shows before the crew even starts rolling in the equipment?
So consider this post of Tech's new video "URALYA" both yet more evidence of how aggressively precise the man can rap and a tribute to Strange Music fans. Y'all do more to support indie hip-hop than almost anyone, salute.
And I know those same technicians will be copping Tech's "Boiling Point" EP when it drops tomorrow (10/30). That shit's about to outsell Kreayshawn in the first hour. In the meantime, enjoy...
UPDATE: TSS comes through with another Tech track, "Alone".
See Also: “Don’t Tweet This” New Tech N9ne Video, But Do Watch It An Infinite Number Of Times