- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Shit From Tyga’s 1988 Video “Still Got It” Not From 1988Posted by Nathan S. on 05/08/12 | Filed under QuickHits, Tyga
If you're Tyga and you put up an exact date like 1988 for your new "Still Got It" video, you better be prepared for some interwebs rap bloggers to dissect that shit like it's the Zapruder film.
With that in mind, DJ Clue as 13 years old in 1988, but we'll give Tyga some creative license with that one. Jordan 12s in 1988 though? Retro 3s? Fuck that.
Bonus points to anyone who can pick out any other non-1988 shit. Have at it.
See Also: Tyga & Lil Wayne Get Extra “Faded” & Big-Headed (Literally) In New Video