- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
This Week in Hype: Marijuana Chronicles, Chief Keef’s Income & MorePosted by Nathan S. on 10/25/13 | Filed under Downloads, This Week in Hype, Podcasts
It's Friday, and you know what that means! That's right, it's the day after Thursday and the day before Friday! Oh, yeah, also, it's the day the world famous "This Week in Hype" podcast drops. Also that.
This week I go guest-free and seize the chance to talk about whether or not RefinedHype should start a marijuana chronicles column, talk about Chief Keef's income for the last time and much more.
Discussed This Week:
* As always, shout out to RefinedHype Nation member Tino for that dope theme song.
* Another trivia question, another chance to win some fresh gear from the always dope IM King.
* Unfortunately, the guest I had lined up for this week, Diddy, had to cancel. Apparently he had some Scrabble tournament to attend with Ma$e. So I called an audible and brought on my all-time favorite guest, me.
* I'm attempting to become a marijuana connoisseur. Should I start a marijuana-centric column on the site?
* I talk about the (RefinedHype) infamous article "Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Ortheodontist" for the last time.
* Reviewing the best comments from our "What’s the Best Hip-Hop Collab Song of All-Time?" discussion. Recognizing how fucking amazing "Int'l Players Anthem" really is.
* This week's closing song, Mapei's "Don't Wait".
Hey, if you subscribe to "This Week in Hype" on iTunes I'll come over to your house and make you some waffles. Or, like, maybe thank you on Twitter or something. Either/or.
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype