This Week in Hype Podcast: The Dharmic X EditionPosted by Nathan S. on 04/05/13 | Filed under Downloads, This Week in Hype, Podcasts
I could tell you to read all of Dharmic's "The Immersion" series, I could tell you to check him out his ThisCultureNeverDies radio show on WNYU, but the man's so busy I can't even keep up. Why don't you just follow him on Twitter right the fuck now and he can keep y'all updated.
Discussed This Week:
* Tyler The Creator's new "Wolf" album.
* The plethora of Tyler and Eminem parallels.
* Rick Ross' casual rap reference on "UOENO".
* That one time I called Rocko's "Self Made" album an embarrassment.
* Kid Cudi leaving G.O.O.D. Music, his upcoming album.
* The "Fans Think Your Lyrics Are Way Deeper That They Actually Are" All-Star Squad
* This week's closing song, Biggie's "Suicidal Thoughts".
And I know you didn't forget that "This Week in Hype" is now on iTunes. Go subscribe and rate if you love us. And if you hate us, go ahead and subscribe anyway.
Check Out Previous Episodes Here.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype