- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
This Week In Hype Podcast: J. Cole vs. Chance the Rapper vs. RittzPosted by Nathan S. on 05/03/13 | Filed under This Week in Hype, Podcasts
@refinedhype "Life and Times of Jonny Valiant", "Acid Rap", or "Truly Yours 2".......which is your pick?— Uzi (@uzi311) May 2, 2013
That, sir, is an excellent question. Looks like I'll have no choice but to do a special J. Cole vs. Rittz vs. Chance the Rapper edition. Let's do the damn thing...
Discussed This Week:
* Solo ho!
* "Yours Truly 2", reasons why "Born Sinner" might not be as good.
* "Life and Times of Jonny Valiant", Rittz' outsider status.
* My irrational hatred of Mike Posner, the "bicep push-up move".
* "Acid Rap", the weirdo rap renaissance.
Hey, I resurrected Steve Jobs and convinced him to put "This Week in Hype" on iTunes. Impressed? You should be. Go ahead and subscribe to that mofo.
Check Out Previous Episodes Here.
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype