- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
T.I. & Iggy Azalea Take Their “Murda Bizness” To The Studio For An In-Studio Performance (Video)Posted by Danielle Harling on 04/10/12 | Filed under Videos, Iggy Azalea, T.I., QuickHits
Door knocker earrings? Bandanas? Flannel? Random goonery? I think the only thing that would make Iggy Azalea and T.I.'s "Murda Bizness" in-studio performance more gangster would be a cameo from that one tatted up actor who plays a bad ass criminal in every TV show/movie he's in. You know who I'm talking about, this guy.
See Also: Iggy Azalea is in the “Murda Business”, Also the Over-Hyped Business (Listen)