- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Don’t Call It a Comeback: T.I.‘s “Go Get It” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 06/25/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, T.I.
But that doesn't mean he hasn't also done some dope shit too. "Flexin" may not have topped the charts, but I don't want to hear anyone say that shit wasn't dope, and he dropped on the best verses of his career on "Big Beast". And this "Go Get It"? I'm feeling this shit. A T-Minus beat may not be exactly the expected for T.I., but it works.
By the way, these might be some of the most unexpected references Clifford's ever dropped:
"Got a mad hatter swagger, bitch I'm stupid dumb sick ". Holy shit, did one of the game's most street rapper just make an "Alice in Wonderland" reference?
"I'm the Marathon Man, all I do is run shit." Someone's been watching a lot of '70s movies lately.
Honestly, I don't know what to expect when his "Trouble Man" album drops on September 4. That shit could flop or that shit could go platinum. All I do know is that if it sounds like "Go Get It" I'm going to dig it.
See Also: If You Like Mediocre T.I. Tracks Than You’ll Love “Like That” (Listen)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)