- Weekly Re-Up: Animated Tupac, Dr. Dre & Kendrick’s Pill & More
- Drake’s “Nothing Was the Same” Was the Album of 2013, Here’s Why…
- We Fixed It: What Rolling Stone Got Wrong on The Best Songs of 2013 List
- Because Booty: The Best of Vine Booty Videos
- Childish Gambino’s “Because The Internet” Album Leaked, Let’s Listen…
This Week in Hype Podcast: The Thurz EditionPosted by Nathan S. on 12/14/12 | Filed under Downloads, Podcasts, This Week in Hype, Thurz
For this week's episode I'm joined by the always dope Thurz to talk about Game's west coast legacy, T.I.'s effort to lock down his King of the South crown and whether the Laker's struggles are fixable.
As always, this is your podcast, so hit me with suggestions/praise/criticism in the comments below. (And yes, I'm aware that I say "you know" way too fucking much. I'm working on it.)
Much love to Thurz, he's good people. You should cop his "L.A. Riots" album and his "517 W Queen" mixtape, watch his ridiculously dope "Colors" video and keep an eye out for his upcoming "Blood on the Canvas" album, due out early 2013. Or don't and, you know, miss the fuck out. Your choice.
Discussed This Week:
* Thurz' refusal to go Hollywood.
* Game's west coast legacy, ongoing shenanigans.
* T.O.'s hall of fame stats.
* T.I. "Trouble Man" releases.
* 2 Chainz: dukes vs. earls vs. counts.
* The Lakers' (continuing) struggles.
* Kobe yelling at everyone.
Check Out Previous Episodes Here.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype