- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
This Week in Hype: The Solo Dolo Edition (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 03/08/13 | Filed under Downloads, This Week in Hype, Podcasts
Next episode I promise I'll have an actual other human being as a guest, but in the meantime, I hope everyone wants to hear me talk to myself for 30 minutes!
Discussed This Week:
* MTV's Hottest Rapper
* How Kanye West should have responded to the
* The 75 hottest Albanian rappers named Mordicai
* The Macklemore backlash, in defense of "Thrift Shop"
* Drake's new track, "4:30 PM in Boise"
* Confirmation that I'm not a Drizzy hater.
* Our closing track this week: UGK's "Int'l Player's Anthem
One last note before we you listen to be mutter to myself. "This Week in Hype" is now on iTunes! Go subscribe and rate the shit our of that motherfucker. Thank you for the support.
Check Out Previous Episodes Here.
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype