- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
This Week in Hype: The Solo Dolo Edition (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 03/08/13 | Filed under Downloads, Podcasts, This Week in Hype
Next episode I promise I'll have an actual other human being as a guest, but in the meantime, I hope everyone wants to hear me talk to myself for 30 minutes!
Discussed This Week:
* MTV's Hottest Rapper
* How Kanye West should have responded to the
* The 75 hottest Albanian rappers named Mordicai
* The Macklemore backlash, in defense of "Thrift Shop"
* Drake's new track, "4:30 PM in Boise"
* Confirmation that I'm not a Drizzy hater.
* Our closing track this week: UGK's "Int'l Player's Anthem
One last note before we you listen to be mutter to myself. "This Week in Hype" is now on iTunes! Go subscribe and rate the shit our of that motherfucker. Thank you for the support.
Check Out Previous Episodes Here.