- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
This Week in Hype Podcast: The Soul Khan EditionPosted by Nathan S. on 12/07/12 | Filed under Downloads, This Week in Hype, Podcasts, Soul Khan
For this week's episode I'm joined by the very dope, very funny and very intelligent Soul Khan to discuss the hype around Trinidad James, recommend some dope non hip-hop music and attempt to unravel the mess that is the "fiscal cliff".
I don't particularly give a fuck about making "This Week in Hype" the world's most popular podcast, I only care about making it something RefinedHype Nation wants to listen to. So hit me with criticism, praise, suggestions, whatever in the comments below.
And be sure to support Soul Khan, keep an ear out for his upcoming "Psalm" EP, fuck, at the very least someone needs to build him a Wikipedia page. He's good people.
Discussed This Week:
* Soul Khan's (non-existent) Wikipedia page.
* The Trinidad James phenomenon.
* Sweating and/or popping molly.
* Kreayshawn album sales.
* Mumford and Sons' new album "Babel".
* Other dope non hip-hop music (Alabama Shakes, Jus Post Bellum, Corona Medelo and more).
* The looming fiscal cliff / rich people stealing your grandma's medication.
* Soul Khan's new single, "The Machine".
Check Out Previous Episodes Here.
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype