- Lost Ones: What Happened to Mike Jones (Who?) Mike Jones?
- Rick Ross Casually Admits CO Past He Denied for Years Was True
- Also Boobs: Here Are Some Pics of Rihanna Topless (NSFW)
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Man of the Year” Video?
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
This Week in Hype Podcast: The Matt Diamond EditionPosted by Nathan S. on 01/11/13 | Filed under Downloads, This Week in Hype, Podcasts
Much love to Matt Diamond for joining me, the man's rap nerdery is unparalleled. You can should follow him here, and you can dig into the entire Diamond empire (Coalmine Records x DiamondMediaGroup360 x Takin' Mines) right here.
Oh, and we also wrote a pretty dope collaborative piece, "The Chain: Wack Sh*t From the ‘90s". Enjoy...
Discussed This Week:
* Fake YouTube views
* Is Nas really the greatest lyricist of all-time?
* Horse's verse on "Oochie Wally"
* Humble fuckery.
* Kid Cudi's latest Twitter rant.
* My new rap name, Dollar Sign McNasty.
Check Out Previous Episodes Here.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype