- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
This Week in Hype Podcast: The Jason James Edition (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 01/18/13 | Filed under Downloads, This Week in Hype, Podcasts, Jason James
For the latest edition, I brought on RefinedHype familia Jason James, best known as the "Pyramids in Stereo" creator and "This Is My Rifle" author, to talk about Mac Miller vs. Lord Finesse, Rap Radar/Hot 97 vs. underground rap, Manti Te'o vs. the truth, plus we dispense some (probably terrible) advice to artists looking to get blog coverage.
As always, let me know what you liked, what you hated, what you'd like to see on future podcasts. And yes, I'm aware that I said "fucking awesome" approximately 147 times. Blame "Thrift Store".
Discussed This Week:
* The Illuminati.
* The Mac Miller vs. Lord Finesse settlement.
* Hip-Hop retirements plans, Kool Herc can't pay his own medical bills.
* The hypocrisy of Rap Radar's B-Dot calling out Hot 97 for not playing enough underground rap.
* The Manti Te'o fake girlfriend scandal.
* Alex Jones yelling, conspiracy theory bunker InfoWars.
Check Out Previous Episodes Here.
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype