- Magna Carta Holy Grail?! 5 Questions About The Grammy Nominations
- Drake’s the Wrong Choice for Jordan Brand - So Who’s The Right Choice?
- Drake’s “Nothing Was the Same” Was the Album of 2013, Here’s Why…
- Because Booty: The Best of Vine Booty Videos
- Childish Gambino’s “Because The Internet” Album Leaked, Let’s Listen…
This Week in Hype Podcast: The Donwill EditionPosted by Nathan S. on 11/30/12 | Filed under Downloads, Podcasts, This Week in Hype, Donwill
This week we discuss Andre 3000's verse on "Sorry", Big Boi's nearly criminal under appreciation, fucked up child celebrities and more. Enjoy, be sure to show love to Donwill for taking the time to support RefinedHype Nation, and as always hit me in the comments with praise/criticism/suggestions etc.
Things Discussed This Week:
* The invention of pants (most notably zippers)
* Andre 3000's verse on "Sorry"
* Big Boi's dopeness
* Why an Outkast reunion probably won't happen
* Angus T. Jones goes ham on "Two and a Half Men"
* Lindsay Logan's latest arrest
* Baptist preacher rap battles
* Cake, cake and more cake
Check Our Previous Episodes here.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype