- Lost Ones: What Happened to Mike Jones (Who?) Mike Jones?
- Rick Ross Casually Admits CO Past He Denied for Years Was True
- Also Boobs: Here Are Some Pics of Rihanna Topless (NSFW)
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Man of the Year” Video?
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
This Week in Hype Podcast: The Donwill EditionPosted by Nathan S. on 11/30/12 | Filed under Downloads, This Week in Hype, Podcasts, Donwill
This week we discuss Andre 3000's verse on "Sorry", Big Boi's nearly criminal under appreciation, fucked up child celebrities and more. Enjoy, be sure to show love to Donwill for taking the time to support RefinedHype Nation, and as always hit me in the comments with praise/criticism/suggestions etc.
Things Discussed This Week:
* The invention of pants (most notably zippers)
* Andre 3000's verse on "Sorry"
* Big Boi's dopeness
* Why an Outkast reunion probably won't happen
* Angus T. Jones goes ham on "Two and a Half Men"
* Lindsay Logan's latest arrest
* Baptist preacher rap battles
* Cake, cake and more cake
Check Our Previous Episodes here.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype