- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
The Roots Talk Fights With ODB, Biggie Beef & More (Podcast Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 12/07/11 | Filed under Podcasts, Roots
In addition to the new album "undun", Black Thought and Questlove talk about:
* The time Black Thought and Ol' Dirty Bastard almost got in a fight at an early show.
* Why they don't regret playing "Lying Ass Bitch" for Michelle Bachman.
* Their beef with Biggie over the "What They Do" video.
And a ton of other fascinating stuff. Trust me, it's well worth the hour listen. Enjoy....
See Also: Mobb Deep’s Prodigy Talks Punching People, Drinking, Punching People While Drunk
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Juan Epstein Podcast w/ The Roots