- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
The Kid Daytona & Jon Connor Will Tear Your Face Off With “Copy, Copy” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 08/16/12 | Filed under Downloads, Jon Connor, The Kid Daytona
Word to Chizzy and SarahJ on that fucking epic beat - and no, you really shouldn't "freestyle" over this and send it to me. Seriously don't. Just let Daytona and the always excellent Jon Connor put in the work on the mic. Copy me? Good.
Considering his last project, "Interlude 2", got some serious burn in my headphones, it's safe to assume I'll be picking up Daytona's "Summer Games: The Kid With The Golden Pen" project when it drops this coming Monday, August 20. In the meantime, enjoy:
See Also: The Kid Daytona Convinces Me of His Dopeness on “The Interlude II” (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)