- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
The ILLZ Gets “Faded” Among Other Things In His New VideoPosted by Danielle Harling on 04/27/12 | Filed under Videos, QuickHits, The ILLZ
Ahh, the power of a well put together music video. For the visuals to his song "Faded," New Jersey rapper The ILLZ went all out. We're talking murder, a botched robbery, and even a whimsical snow scene. But you've got to give it to the guy, the end result makes for quite the interesting short film/music video.
See Also: The ILLZ Wants “To Know Your Place in the Universe” (Premiere Listen & Download)