- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
When Baby Face Killas Go “Hard”, You Get Freddie Gibbs (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 09/06/12 | Filed under Downloads, Freddie Gibbs
Anyway....Gangster Gibbs is back, and thankfully this time around Kirko Bangz isn't anywhere to be found. Once again the Gary, Indiana phenom displays a flow that's got to be considered one of the best in the game. I'm already on record as a hardcore Gibbs stan, so fuck it, might as well continue to heap on the praise. Gibbs could literally shit out better flows than 90% of the game, I'll have "The Hard" on repeat for the rest of the day.
Freddie's upcoming "Baby Faced Killa" album is due to arrive before "Detox". In the meantime, enjoy...
See Also: The Collab You Didn’t Know You Were Waiting For: Method Man x Freddie Gibbs “Built for This”
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)