- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Let’s All Just F**king Relax With The Floacist’s “Say Yes” (Video)Posted by Danielle Harling on 09/05/12 | Filed under Videos
So far today we’ve hit you with music videos featuring urban vampires rapping about bath salts and strippers with guns. So to ensure that you won't be having nightmares about gun-toting, strip club-loving vampires we figured we'd take things down a notch. I'm sure we're all familiar with British duo Floetry's soulful record "Say Yes" and while the status of the duo remains in limbo (or worse) The Floacist has just released a newer version of "Say Yes."
Like the original version of the song, The Floacist's "Say Yes" is a seductive, sultry tune that takes on somewhat of a spoken word vibe. Marsha Ambrosius is obviously absent from the record, but with the release of "Say Yes" I'm sure requests for a Floetry reunion are sure to increase.
The Floacist's version of "Say Yes" will be featured on her upcoming project titled "The Floacist Presents: Floetry Rebirth" which will be released on November 13. As long as we're here, enjoy the original version below too:
See Also: Marsha Ambrosius is “Yours Sincerely” (FreEP Listen & Download)