- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Guilty Pleasure Alert: T-Pain’s New Stripper Anthem “Don’t You Quit” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 08/23/12 | Filed under Downloads, T-Pain
(How'd that 50-year-old stripper in the top right sneak in there?)
I know it's not the popular opinion, but fuck it, I like T-Pain. The man's legitimately one of the funniest artists in hip-hop, seems like a genuinely good dude, and has made more than his fair share of catchy, guilty pleasure anthems over the years. It's not his fault every rapper and their mom decided to jump on the auto-tune bandwagon.
With that said, there's no denying that things haven't been going well for Sir Pain lately. After a couple years of being the guest verse on every song ever made, T-Pain appearances are now few and far between, his epicaly delayed "rEVOLVEr"album got buried and flopped, and apparently things are so bad he's taken to debuting mixtape tracks via that bastion of trendsetting, Yahoo Music.
Apparently there's now an oddly named "Stoic" mixtape on the way, frankly I don't know what the dude's career plan is. But I do know that "Don't You Quit" is my guilty pleasure jam of the day. When those drums kick in at the :30 mark, I start going a little ham in my chair. I mean, come on, can the world ever really have too many stripper anthems?
See Also: There’s A 75% Chance That You’ll Like T-Pain More As An Artist After Watching His “Behind The Music”
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)