- The Kanye West “Yeezus” Review Mega-Podcast ft. Donwill
- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
In Today’s Edition Of “Who Woulda Thunk It”...Swizz Beatz Owns MegauploadPosted by Danielle Harling on 01/19/12 | Filed under QuickHits, Swizz Beatz
When it was revealed, due to a lawsuit, that Swizz Beatz is the CEO of Megaupload I first thought to myself "Well, that's kinda cool." But it's not cool, it's a little odd. Aren't producers, singers, rappers, etc. supposed to be extremely anti-file sharing Websites? It's very interesting to say the least. Head over to Complex.com to read the full story on Swizzy being the CEO of Megaupload.
Nathan Update: And....the Feds shut down MegaUpload and indicte its employees. Oops.