- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Supreme Collaborates With Bad Boy Records For “Biggie” T-Shirt (Pics)Posted by Danielle Harling on 08/23/11 | Filed under Fashion, T-Shirts, Biggie
New York City based brand Supreme has teamed up with Bad Boy Records for a "Biggie" t-shirt that will be included in the brand's Fall/Winter 2011 collection. The t-shirt features what has now become an iconic image of Biggie's classic debut album "Ready To Die." As an added bonus those who buy the "Biggie" t-shirt will receive a Supreme keychain that also features the "Ready To Die" album art.
I'm not mad at the "Biggie" t-shirt at all, but I wish they would have gotten a little creative in some way. All it really is is an album cover on a black t-shirt. Yea, it's a classic album but I'm sure there's already tons of street vendors selling this exact same t-shirt somewhere in Brooklyn. Only difference is this t-shirt was created by a reputable brand. Supreme's Fall/Winter 2011 collection will be made available in their store on August 26th.