- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Just In Time For Fall, Supreme Releases Their Subtly Dope Nike Air Force One Kicks (Pics)Posted by Danielle Harling on 09/12/12 | Filed under Style, Sneakers, Supreme
In fashion, less is usually more and I don't mean that in a head out to the club wearing nothing but your birthday suit kind of way. Chances are the person who's rocking leopard print pants, a neon pink t-shirt, two Michael Kors watches, and one of Jeremy Scott's God-awful Adidas sneakers is more likely to be your fashion victim and not your fashion icon. So if you're looking to get fly this fall in a more subtle way then these new Supreme x Air Force 1 Premium's should be right up your alley.
The kicks are Supreme's first collaboration with Air Force One and features a black upper, tan gum sole, and Supreme's iconic red tag on the sneaker's side. I do think that the sneaker might border on boring for a few people, but if sneakers with Care Bears attached to them is more your speed then more power to ya.
While the Supreme x Air Force 1 Premium's are expected to be released in time for the holiday season, a price for the kicks has yet to be revealed.
See Also: Supreme Introduces The Ultimate Fall Must-Have, Their Three 6 Mafia Logo T-Shirt