- Lost Ones: What Happened to Mike Jones (Who?) Mike Jones?
- Rick Ross Casually Admits CO Past He Denied for Years Was True
- Also Boobs: Here Are Some Pics of Rihanna Topless (NSFW)
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Man of the Year” Video?
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Five Must Have Songs For Any Summer PartyPosted by Danielle Harling on 06/24/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Features
As someone who grew up as a kid in the 90’s in Atlanta, to me Tupac’s “I Get Around” isn’t synonymous with raunchiness, but rather summertime pool parties. It was the ultimate 90’s party song. That along with “Whoomp There It Is,” “Rump Shaker,” and countless other songs. Just make sure not to play this song at any G-rated parties.
A major club hit back in 2007, this sultry track is bound to give any party a major pick me up.
Let’s not front, we all know Big Boi’s “Shutterbugg” is the jam! Expect this song to be played at numerous parties this summer. And if it isn’t, it might be time to move on to the next one…
Not much of an explanation needed for this one. A classic summertime jam from the former Fresh Prince.
When it’s closing in on 2 a.m. and it’s time to change the mood from crunk to mellow put on this Tribe classic to smooth the mood.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype