- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Man, This Styles P “Yonkers” Freestyle Is Incredibly Boring (Listen & Vote)Posted by Danielle Harling on 05/11/11 | Filed under Downloads, RefinedHate, Styles P
It was only fitting that Styles P freestyle over a track named after his hometown of Yonkers but unfortunately he didn't do Tyler The Creator's version of the song or his hometown justice with this one. I love how he starts off the freestyle with "I don't even like nobody too much, just like a couple of people." I mean are we supposed to give you sympathy points for this weak freestyle since you don't have any friends? Sorry Styles, but this one was a snoozer especially compared to the original song.
Tyler brought a crazy amount of lyricism and energy to "Yonkers" and Styles P brought a confusing reference to the idiom "don't judge a book by its cover." It's a crazy thing when a veteran in Hip Hop succumbs to a newcomer although I have to admit Tyler did have somewhat of an advantage because "Yonkers" is his song, but regardless Styles P could have come a little harder with this one.
Play Styles P - Yonkers