- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa Smoke Out to “That Good” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 01/06/11 | Filed under Downloads, Wiz Khalifa, Snoop Dogg
Are we sure Wiz' mom wasn't at a Snoop concert 24 years ago? The resemblance is eerie.
It was really only a matter of time. Considering Wiz Khalifa is essentially a younger, more tattooed version of Snoop Dogg - hell, they both even like the Steelers - it only makes sense that the two are now marijuana BFFs. Apparently music just wasn't enough; the duo are apparently making a movie together, and new blazer "That Good" is the first release off the soundtrack. A spacey beat from an (as yet) unnamed producer? Check. Mellowed out rhymes from Wiz and the Doggfather? Check.Yep, it's exactly what you thought it'd be.
While this one won't appear on Snoop's new album, The Doggumentary, or Wiz's upcoming album, keep an eye out for their movie, a remake of "Dead Poets Society". (Note: That was a joke. I'm pretty sure the movie will be about rappers who smoke weed and have sex with groupies, not a deeply contemplative flick about the search for spiritual freedom in an elite boarding school.)
Light up with Snoop and Wiz right now below.