- Childish Gambino’s “Because The Internet” Album Leaked, Let’s Listen…
- Breaking Down J. Cole’s Questionable “Control” Response/Kendrick Diss
- Meet the Mystery Booty of the Week, Lais Deleon (Again)
- The Best & Worst Rap Lines From Eminem’s “MMLP2” Album
- Drake’s “Nothing Was the Same” Album Leaked, Let’s Start Listening…
Snoop Dogg and The-Dream Give “Gangsta Luv” (Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 10/08/09 | Filed under Downloads, Snoop Dogg, The Dream
The Doggfather's building hype for his upcoming album "Malice In Wonderland" with the release of his new single "Gangsta Luv" featuring radio killa and Christina Milian impregnator The-Dream. "Gangsta Luv" is an enjoyable up-tempo jam that will undoubtedly get played 400 times a day on radio, so enjoy it now before it gets overplayed.
To download Snoop Dogg's "Gangsta Luv" ft. The-Dream click here or here.
The Refined Take:
1) The-Dream's slow jams are so good that I honestly get a little disappointed when he goes up-tempo.
2) Good stuff, but don't you get the feeling that Snoop's on auto-pilot half the time now? Like he's dropped so many of these songs that he just walks into the studio, lights up a joint the size of my forearm, records his verses and walks out. And the crazy thing is, he still sounds damn good.
3) Then again, "So good I got her wiggling her toes." Only Snoop could drop a line like that and have it sound dope. The man's a legend.
4) Is there anything less "gangsta" than spelling love like "luv." 8th grade girls spell it "luv," annoying people on message boards spell it "luv," gangstas do not. Attention rappers: I'm available to consult on the title of your track, hit me up. It will cost you, but your songs won't have wack titles, so it's a win-win for both parties.
5) "Malice in Wonderland" is slated to drop in early December. I think I just figured out what Grandma's getting for Christmas.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype