- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Diddy & Mase Bombard Their Way Onto Wale’s “Slight Work” Remix (Listen & Download)Posted by Danielle Harling on 04/25/12 | Filed under Downloads, Wale, Diddy
I truly, honestly believe that whenever Diddy hops on a song and starts rapping 10 baby whales in the Arctic Ocean die. With that being said can someone please pass that information to the overly passionate people on "Whale Wars" on Animal Planet. But seriously I welcome the day when Diddy and his ghostwritten rhymes chill all the way out. Not only does this "Slight Work" remix, which was clearly released a few months too late, feature a verse from Diddy but the song also features an appearance from Mase. (Yep, 1997 back)
I'm sure the Mase verse was intended to be the highlight of this "Slight Work" remix, but it's quite the opposite. On top of his verse being a bit on the corny side Mase exudes absolutely zero enthusiasm. It's like he was forced to recite his verse at gunpoint. (And I wouldn't push that past Diddy...not at all) This remix was clearly put out to give Bad Boy some much needed hype and while I'm sure it'll give the label some attention it's still pretty awful.
Nathan Update: For all of you wondering what Ma$e has been up to, here's a new interview with Mastfunkster Flex.
See Also: Wale & Big Sean are Just Filler Until More Booty Appears on “Slight Work” (Video)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Wale ft. French Montana, Diddy & Mase - Slight Work Remix