- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week in General Awesomeness: Cam’ron Joins Vine, Breezy Gets Dunked On & More
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
- Holy Balls This Random White Kid Can Freestyle (Video)
Slaughterhouse’s “Hammer Dance” Sadly Bereft of Dancing MC Hammer (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 03/03/12 | Filed under Refined Picks, Downloads, Joe Budden, Slaughterhouse, Joell Ortiz, Crooked I, Royce Da 5 9
There's still no official word on when Slaughterhouse's upcoming group album will drop, but I think we can just go ahead and declare it one of 2012's best rap albums right now. No one's turning out more unassailable dope music more consistently than the men of Slaughter - which is doubly impressive when you consider that each track requires four pretty legitimately crazy dudes coordinating their shit.
Produced by noted Cam Newton workout DJ AraabMuzik, first official single "Hammer Dance' is a little more laid back than I'd like, but that's a nitpick complaint when we're getting bars like these. As for those bars, I'm not going to get into some "who had the best verse?" shit, but I can tell you who had the best line:
"Cause all of us would be Angels for Pujols' bread." - Joe Budden
Now that's how you drop a sports reference; Budden comes through again. Stream and download are below some of the sweetest dance moves mine eyes have ever seen.
See Also: Crooked I & Slaughterhouse Battle the “Monsters in My Head” (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Slaughterhouse - Hammer Dance