- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Is a Wu-Tang Reunion on the Way? “Six Directions of Boxing” (Listen)Posted by Nathan S. on 10/10/12 | Filed under Ghostface Killah, RZA, Wu-Tang
It will never be as good as the "36 Chambers" days, each member of the Wu has gone too far solo for that to happen, but this is close enough that I'm not even remotely about to complain. It still doesn't get much better than Ghostface over a RZA beat, god this has me hating the weak shit I get sent daily.
"Six Directions" is part of a uber-super-deluxe-platinum package that I'll just let you check out here. And because I know you're going to listen and think, "Is Wu-Tang ever getting back together?", here's your answer:
See Also: RZA Inadvertently Reveals Why The Wu-Tang Clan Broke Up (Video)