- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Should I Care About Kid Ink? (aka Here’s Ink’s “Bad Ass” Video ft. Wale & Meek Mill)Posted by Nathan S. on 03/04/13 | Filed under Videos, Wale, Meek Mill, Kid Ink
Not that often, but every so often someone will hit me up asking who I don't post more Kid Ink. The simplest answer is that I've never really bothered to listen to this music, mostly because it seems like just another variation of the Chris Brown/Kirko Bangz/Future/etc. sing-rap thing that's suddenly become so popular.
But I'm willing to admit that I could be wrong about the young man, so I thought I'd use his new "Bad Ass" video as an opportunity to pose the question to RefinedHype Nation: Am I missing anything by passing Kid Ink by? And for the record, "He's good if you want music from the clubs/music gets girls dancing, but not someone a grown ass man needs to listen to." That doesn't mean he's wack (necessarily), it just means he's making some other shit.
Also, this video has some boobs, so worse case scenario y'all can just Mute & Enjoy. Plan accordingly.